How to use SEMGLEE prefilled syringe2
here for Instructions for Use
Step 1. Check the insulin
- Check the label on your SEMGLEE to make sure you have the correct insulin.
SEMGLEE is blue with a purple injection button.
- Take off the pen cap.
- Check the appearance of your insulin. SEMGLEE is a clear insulin. Do not use
this SEMGLEE if the insulin is cloudy, colored or has particles.
Step 2. Attach the needle
Do not re-use needles. Always use a new sterile needle for each injection. This
helps prevent contamination and potential needle blocks.
- Wipe the rubber seal with alcohol.
- Remove the protective seal from a new needle.
- Line up the needle with the pen, and keep it straight as you screw it on
(See Figure below).
- If the needle is not kept straight while you attach it, it can damage the
rubber seal and cause leakage, or break the needle (See Figure below).